With the many options Jacksonville has to offer, finding a Realtor isn’t hard. Choosing the right Realtor for you and your unique needs is! And if you aren’t sure about working with a real estate agent, just take a look. If you still have questions about my services, and to see if they’re right for you, you can take this quiz here! (And don’t just take my word for it! See what previous clients had to say in their reviews!)
So, what sets me apart from other real estate agents in Jacksonville?
- I am a technology native, and I use this to our mutual advantage. Considering that 80% of buyers are looking online, and 42% start their search there, listings need to be online to sell, and buyers want someone who can navigate the online spaces for them. Only 9% of Realtors use social media to market their listings*! Having an agent comfortable and, if I may say so, skilled at online marketing is an advantage you won’t want to pass up.
- For buyers and renters, in most cases, my services are absolutely free to you! You can’t beat a deal like that! And for sellers, I won’t be paid until your home is sold, so we both have every reason to get your home on – and off – the market fast and for the best price possible. Century 21 Champion Real Estate offers competitive commission rates and a globally-recognized brand name, helping your home move fast.
- For every client, I am available between 8 am and 8 pm and hold office hours between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm. I am a full-time agent, so all my time and energy goes towards working for you! I schedule my work around your needs and your schedule. After all, this is your home. The process should be focused on what works for you.
- I am also incredibly organized (which makes me a butt of many a joke in the office!), and I will help you stay organized and on-track too. Selling, buying, and renting all come with their own processes and paperwork, and it’s easy to get lost. That’s why I help you set up files and give you checklists, detailed instructions, and in-person help.
- There are a lot of decisions to make when looking for or selling a home: to upgrade or not, which school district to be in, who to use for financing or appraisals or inspections, to buy new construction or a fixer-upper, and many more. Can you risk taking a best guess, or would you rather have professional advice and a network to rely on? More than just paperwork and negotiation, my services include providing advice and helping you find the professionals you’ll need to have the best experience possible.
If you are still concerned, I’ll be more than happy to talk about what I can do for you. I also work on a partial service basis, so if you’re comfortable handling certain aspects of a sale, and still want some services from a real estate agent, I’ll be more than happy to go over services and rates with you.
Ready to start? Reach out to me here!
*Real estate statistics from Blog.Contacually.com.