There’s no way around it: selling your home is hard! You have so many choices to make, so much paperwork to keep organized, and so many legal quandaries.
You can try to sell it yourself, but the typical FSBO home sold for $185,000 compared to $240,000 for agent-assisted home sales*.
Even counting commission, having an agent makes an absolute difference in your bottom line. Additionally, we have access to resources that the average home owner doesn’t.
- We can list in the local MLS, allowing your home to be seen by agents with clients looking to buy.
- We have a network of buyers ourselves, and we also have strong connections within the community, providing extra exposure for your home.
- I have a strong background in digital marketing, and I will advertise your home on multiple platforms, including in Facebook ads, Craigslist, Zillow, Realtor.com, Century21.com, email marketing, and others.
- We also have a network of trusted contractors to help you prepare your home for your buyers.
- We can help you negotiate for better terms and help you filter through any offers to find serious buyers.
If you’re ready to get started, send me an email, give me a call at 803-767-9101, or, for a free estimate of what your home could be worth, fill out the information below. I will send you a complete report, and I can help you understand what it means for your bottom line.
*Statistics found from Nar.Realtor.