Jacksonville, North Carolina
Jacksonville was authorized as a town in 1842, to honor President Andrew Jackson, and since Camp Lejeune was incorporated in 1941, the town has grown quickly. We have the country’s oldest continuously-operated USO, numerous parks, and we are close to many beautiful and family-friendly beaches. For more information, check out the links below!
- For information on everything from government services, employment, to our Clean and Green program, take a look at Jacksonville’s Official Web Page.
- Jacksonville’s Chamber of Commerce
- Compare towns with Moving.com’s Comparison Tool
- Jacksonville’s Parks and Recreation
- Find the right beach to visit for you and your family HERE!
- Be sure to check out upcoming events with Only in Onslow!
Military in our Community
- Jacksonville North Carolina Government shared this video on their Facebook Page showing how much the military is appreciated here!
- Visit Jacksonville NC also has more information on nearby memorials and how welcome our military heroes are in Jacksonville.
- PCS Information from PCS America
- Camp Lejeune’s Official Homepage
- New River Air Station’s Official Homepage