I am driven to create a unique experience in the real estate market based on professionalism, care, and accountability; to elevate the lives of clients as an advocate, counselor, and network; to provide work of the highest quality; and, to work in my clients’ best interest always.
Home is more than just a transaction. It’s time for service that’s personal.
I’m a full-time Realtor at Century 21 Champion Real Estate, joining the office in 2017.
When I’m not in the office, I’m out enjoying all the area has to offer. I love the local beaches and parks, coffee spots and unique shops. I have the best four-legged baby, who’s reaching her senior years, and we spend a lot of time going to see the sights.
With the many options Jacksonville has to offer, finding a Realtor isn’t hard. Choosing the right Realtor for you and your unique needs is! And don’t just take my word for it! See what previous clients had to say in their reviews!
So, what sets me apart from other real estate agents in Jacksonville?
- I am a technology native, and I use this to our mutual advantage. Considering that 80% of buyers are looking online, and 42% start their search there, listings need to be online to sell. Only 9% of Realtors use social media to market their listings*! Having an agent comfortable at online marketing is an advantage you won’t want to pass up.
- And for sellers, I won’t be paid until your home is sold, so we both have every reason to get your home on – and off – the market fast and for the best price.
- Century 21 Champion Real Estate offers competitive commission rates and a globally-recognized brand name, helping your home move fast.
- For every client, I am available between 8 am and 8 pm and hold office hours between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm. I am a full-time agent, so all my time and energy goes towards working for you!
- I will help you stay organized and on-track too. Selling, buying, and renting all come with their own processes and paperwork, and it’s easy to get lost. That’s why I help you set up files and give you checklists, detailed instructions, and in-person help.
- There are a lot of decisions to make when looking for or selling a home: to upgrade or not, which school district to be in, who to use for financing or appraisals or inspections, to buy new construction or a fixer-upper, and many more. Can you risk taking a best guess, or would you rather have professional advice and a network to rely on?
If you are still concerned, I’ll be more than happy to talk about what I can do for you. I also work on a partial service basis, so if you’re comfortable handling certain aspects of a sale, and still want some services from a real estate agent, I’ll be more than happy to go over services and rates with you.
Ready to start? Reach out to me here!